le château des sigognac Index du Forum
Facebook Api App Token

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le château des sigognac Index du Forum -> le château des sigognac -> le château des sigognac
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latrmelo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api App Token Répondre en citant

Facebook Api App Token
> DOWNLOAD

August 2016 at 07:13 Andreas Teufel says:hi! you should never do this client side, tokens should alway be kept secret and if you would use the app token&well, then you would allow every user to see the app secret. gaurav goyal says:hi andreasi am using facebook php sdk v5 and i want to get facebook user data after login to facebook from my site and save that data in .data file and im using the query like&$facebook->get(/me?fields=id,name,gender,likes.limit(5000),groups.limit(5000),friends.limit(5000).fields(gender), posts.limit(500), $accesstoken);but it gives many error please help in correct this query.Reply 29. what errors do you get exactly? you may want to reduce the amount for those limits, i guess that would be one problem.Reply 29. 5) Facebook will send you an automated text message containing a confirmation code. thats all i can tell you, if you need more information you should post a detailed description of your problem on facebook, including your code.Reply 14. In your opinion which would be better to use as default in my application. Andy says:Very helpful post indeed. How to get a Facebook Access Token Please note that using a Facebook Access Token is optional when using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin. $pageName; $id = substr(strrchr($url, /), 1); $json = filegetcontents( . Everything you can do with pages is explained in the docs, including a lot of example code: 25. I have a strange behavior trying to post on page: if I use the accesstoken obtained from the request as you described (scope: publishactions, userposts,managepages) I have this error:(OAuthException #200) (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this actionIf I use Graph API explorer to create a page token and use manually that from my APP I can publish without any problems. facebook - trying to get app access token - Stack Overflow. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . app tokens are just app-idapp-secret, theres nothing to renew because those things will most likely stay the same in the app. Is there an explicit controller method I need to create?window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, // App ID channelUrl : status : true, cookie : true, xfbml : true, oauth : true }) }; function doLogin() { FB.login(function(response) { if (response.authResponse) { document.getElementById(loginBtn).style.display = none; getUserData(); }}, {scope: email,publicprofile, returnscopes: true}); };Reply 30. I have the page token, but I dont know how to tell the SDK to use it.Reply 25. View on Facebook Copyright 2018, Smash Balloon LLC. November 2015 at 18:45 Joe says:Thank you. If youre already registered then you can skip ahead to step 7. Is there a noticeable difference in the page and user tokens format? Is it possible to distinguish between the two? Also the long term token I received had a expires date, which is in this format &expires=5184000, is this supposed to be seconds? Finally, I promise to stop bothering you after this, I created a login button and tested using my own account and after logging in, the login window closes and I do not see the user token. April 2017 at 18:06 . March 2015 at 16:55 . New Plugin . How can I auto retrieve access token?Reply 18. December 2015 at 06:16 Andreas Teufel says:you cant get the whole feed anymore. If you have trouble retrieving your token then please contact support for assistance. Feed Them Gallery - Create Galleries & Sell Images . Im using c# istead of php, but I can normally obtain same results. Bakker Jan 29 '14 at 10:18 Sorry I cant remember. Sorry, I forgot to mention, that I already do/did this. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook trying to get app access token Ask Question up vote 42 down vote favorite 19 I tried to get an app-access-token for my facebook app with this code: APPACCESSTOKEN = FB.api( "oauth/accesstoken", {clientid: APPID, clientsecret: APPSECRETCODE, redirecturi: uri}, function(response){ console.log(response); }); which should be like: GET clientid=YOURAPPID &clientsecret=YOURAPPSECRET &redirecturi=uri but i get an error: code: 1 message: "Missing authorization code" type: "OAuthException" What is the authorization code and how can i get it? facebook access-token shareimprove this question asked Oct 18 '12 at 6:58 Franz Deschler 81611123 Did you find a working solution? –Kees C. April 2017 at 19:58 Andreas Teufel says:you are most likely using a USER Token, not a PAGE Token. shareimprove this answer answered Oct 18 '12 at 9:21 CBroe 64.7k95594 2 Thank you! Helps a lot! –Franz Deschler Oct 18 '12 at 9:24 3 thanks a lot for the info how the access token is being created! –Ron Jan 30 '13 at 14:43 Can people still see it client side even if you hide your .js files? –Ben Pearce May 8 '13 at 7:17 2 Of course they can, there is no "hiding" of client-side scripts. December 2015 at 00:48 5a02188284
facebook apk free download 4.0hack poker facebook zynga 2013 downloadmy iphone 5 wont download facebookfacebook login you 39;re trying too oftengears of war 3 facebook codesfacebook de fotos prohibidasfacebook login home page google facemore facebook chat symbolsfacebook says my account temporarily unavailablefacebook account images

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le château des sigognac Index du Forum -> le château des sigognac -> le château des sigognac Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation